To make a short story long, I've been looking to add some mime support
for webmail to aolserver (mainly for
OpenACS 4. I've also done some testing on OpenACS 4.
I got a bit frustrated having to download source for the
AOLServer installation so I packaged
this up a bit. Basically I grapped ArsDigita's AOLserver 3.3.1ad13 removed
some of their stuff, modified things a bit for my use. This is very
specific to the 'way I do things'. I'm open to changes. Just let me know.
I have the following patches applied:
*BSD exec patch
Vinod's ns_uuencode patche
uid/gid from Jon Griffin
Merge some of Vinod's and my changes for nsxml's makefile
I've compiled on OpenBSD 2.8 and SuSE 7.3 with postgres. I ran into
some client needs and have not been able to test more. Oracle was
fine before, I don't think I broke it. I should be able to test more
over the next few days unless somebody beats me to it.
Minor changes were needed for nsxml and the postgres driver, all Makefile
related. You may still have to tweak things for your system.
Current Files: (note AOLserver 3.4.2 version only hae the *BSD, UID/GID, and